Cheesmur were struggling with maintaining their online presence and keeping their website up to date. They needed to raise awareness and increase engagement.
What we did: Our content experts worked with Cheesmur’s Senior Management team to establish a social media strategy that highlighted all of the fantastic work they do as well as the great people that make it happen. This included:
- Working with the Contracts team to understand which projects merited the most publicity and produce high-quality short and long-form content for the website.
- Ensuring regular updates are made to the website, ultimately increasing organic search engine optimisation and ranking.
- Putting together a schedule of content output that both engages and drives readers to the website or a specific call to action
- Introduced branded social headings to use with specific types of social posts to make Cheesmur more recognisable in the social space (see image below)
- Attending meetings outside of the ‘regular marketing catch-ups’ ensuring that on-site staff know who we are and can easily send through project information
Results: The Cheesmur team fully embraced our involvement which allowed us to create engaging social media posts for all of their feeds. Increasing their social media reach by over 825% with the biggest growth seen on LinkedIn. Regular updates to the website resulted in an increase in website visits and session time. Due to more people visiting the website and spending time reading the content.
Contracts Director, Steve King said, “The reaction we’ve been getting from our social posts and web updates has been fantastic. It’s great to see the staff getting involved and also hearing from others how they’ve noticed our posts too. Like most Contractors, we’re not easy to get hold of sometimes. However, the Constructive Marketing team knows how we work and understands what we do, so we don’t have to spend lots of time explaining technicalities, which is great.”